Check Disk (CHKDSK) is Windows tool used to create and display the status report of hard disk based on file system. It can also be implemented to fix the errors on the disk. However, it might be possible that files and folder missing after CHKDSK running on your system. In such condition, the user is looking for a reliable application to recover lost data after CHKDSK. Is it possible to recover files after CHKDSK? If yes, kindly suggest a tool to perform data recovery after running CHKDSK.
Remo Recover is a user-friendly and reliable application to recover lost files after CHKDSK. With the use of this robust tool, you are able to recover files and folders in few steps. This software can be launched on all the latest versions of Windows operating system. Apart from lost data recovery after CHKDSK, it also recovers deleted files from hard drive, external hard disk drive, memory card, USB drive and so on. Using demo version of Remo Recover tool, you can easily judge the performance and if you want to save recovered files then you need to upgrade the software to the licensed version.
Apart from CHKDSK several other reasons for data loss from hard drive
- Virus and malware programs
- Formatting or reformatting drive
- Improper installation of operating system
- Error while transferring files from drive to another
- Bad sectors or ejecting external drive abruptly from system
In such conditions also, you may lose important files from hard drive. You can easily implement Remo Recover tool to retrieve lost files. This software is capable of recovering different file types such as compressed file, media files, Office document files, etc.
Steps to use CHKDSK program on your computer
- Open Start Menu and type cmd in the text box and press OK.
- In order to check drive, Press cd\ and click enter.
- In command prompt, type chkdsk/f and Enter. Once you press enter, the command starts fixing file system errors.
- With the command chkdsk/r, you can also detect and retrieve bad sectors.
Advanced features of Remo Recover tool
Remo Recover tool can be downloaded, installed and launched on all the versions of Windows system to recover files after CHKDSK. It consists of an advanced algorithm that scans drive and recover files after chkdsk. Using this tool, you are able to save recovered files on any data storage device like CD, DVD, external hard drive, USB drive, etc. It recovers data from NTFS, EXFAT, NTFS5, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems without any issue. The software is available online so download, test and purchase the tool in order to get back your files and folder.