Macintosh line of computers are reliable with advanced features and enhanced security options. Mac hard drive is a vital component which allows users to store huge amount of data including files and folders that contains documents, photos, movies, songs, RAW images and many more. But, even Apple devices have problems like hard drive failure.
Reasons that leads to Mac hard disk failure and causes data loss are:
There are many instances due to which a Macintosh HDD fails, some of the prominent reasons are mentioned below:
- Presence of bad sectors: When hard disk contains large number of bad sectors, then it you may not access the drive and all the data stored on it become inaccessible which leads to huge loss of data.
- MBR corruption: If Master Boot Record gets corrupted due to any unknown reasons, then it causes hard drive failure on Macintosh system.
- Other reasons: Mac hard disk drive may fail if there is any interruptions while formatting / reformatting your Macintosh drive or internal failure due to overheat, electro static or power failure which result in enormous loss of data.
Data recovery from Mac failed hard drive got easier with Remo Recover
Remo Recover is the data recovery software that had designed with strong and powerful algorithms, so that it will easily recover data from failed hard drive Mac. Tool retrieves data from various hard drive interfaces such as SATA, PATA, ATA, SCSI and IDE. It helps you in recovering data from failed hard disk on all popular platforms of Mac OS X including EI Capitan.
Remo Recover Mac Pro edition supports recovery of data from different file system like HFS, HF+ and HFSX. More to this, the data recovery utility from Remo not only recovers data from failed hard drive, but also smoothly get back data from corrupted, broken, damaged and inaccessible hard drives.
Some of the common symptoms of Mac failed hard drive
- Hard disk drive not recognized by Mac OS X
- OS of Mac system failing to start in a proper manner
- During the booting process Mac freezes
- Clicking sound from HDD, etc
The aforementioned reasons are some of the signs through which you can get the hint about Mac HDD failure that is going to happen sooner or later. To diagnose and fix failed hard drive issues, you can make use of Mac inbuilt tool called Disk Utility. This applications can only fixes minor problems from hard drives and other storage devices. By using Remo Recover program, you can easily retrieve complete data by creating disk images of your failed hard drive, external USB drive and so on. Thus using this application, Mac failed hard drive data recovery is possible.
Other additional attributes of Remo recover Mac Pro:
- In few simple steps, the tool is able to find and get back lost / deleted data from failed hard disk
- Recover data from formatted. reformatted and repartitioned hard drives
- Supports data recovery from both internal hard drive as well as external hard drive
- Easily recover data from crashed and non-mounting hard disk drives
- Even restores data from RAW partitions on Apple devices
- Rescue data from all popular brands of hard drive such as Western Digital, Transcend, Seagate, Toshiba, Kingston, Buffalo, Samsung, Hitachi, and many others
- You can download demo version which is available for free in which you can also preview the recovered data prior buying the paid version of Remo Recover
- Provide Mac Finder Styled interface to view recovered data from failed hard disk