Have your essential data got deleted or lost from Windows based computer or laptop and are you searching for best recovery tool to get back the data? If that’s the case, then follow this article which elaborates you to know about recovering process with utmost ease.
Windows is a popular Operating System which is used by more number of people around the world due to its advanced techniques and features which are available in it. The Windows OS is available in different versions and user can also update to latest version according to their requirements. Also, it supports large storage capacity hard disk to store the essential data and other files such as audios, videos, photo gallery, documents and graphical presentations. Also, it supports security and safety features in which the important data can be secured and protected from unauthorized users.
Windows provides plentiful of advantages and is extremely user-friendly which is the main reason for attracting many users. But still there are chances for data to get deleted or lost from Windows OS based PC / Laptop due to its various reasons which are mentioned below. Fortunately, with the usage of Remo Recover Software one can bring back erased or missing data from Windows in an effective way. It is the best Windows recovery software which can also be used by beginner users for retrieving the data in a simple and perfect manner.
The reasons behind deletion or loss of data from Windows are as follows:
Deleting Data Accidentally: In today’s world, this is the major reason faced by many people. Windows hard drive is used to store large amount of data and you might have also stored some unwanted data which is needed for future purposes. At one stage, you might decide to delete the unwanted files in order to increase the free space of Windows hard drive. While performing this task, you might delete the data accidently by clicking “delete all” option instead of deleting selected unwanted data or folders.
Improper Data Transfer: Data from Windows can be transferred to external storage device very easily via USB data cable. While transferring the files, if any interruption occurs such as sudden system shutdown due to power failure or system freeze then there are high chances for data to get deleted or lost from Windows hard drive.
Third Party Anti-Virus Utility: When your Windows system behaves abnormally or poorly then you might use anti-virus utility to scan whether the available files are free from virus infection or not. Once the scanning process is over, third party anti-virus utility might remove some of your essential data or file folders as a result of severe virus infection without displaying any notification.
Partition Failure: Hard drive can be partitioned into multiple parts in order to keep the data in an arranged manner. To perform partitioning, partition table plays an important role thus if it is corrupts due to system malfunctioning then there are possibilities for available data on Windows hard drive to get corrupted which in turn leads to inaccessible or unreadable data on Windows hard drive.
Corruption of File System: File system is used to access necessary information of file such as file name, file size, date and location on Windows hard drive. Therefore if it corrupts due to any unforeseen technical glitches then there are high chances for files to get deleted or lost from Windows OS based hard drives.
Other Reasons: Apart from above mentioned, there are other reasons that contribute in loss or deletion of data; such as data emptied from re-cycle bin, infection of virus, inaccessible of files due to hard drive formatting, hard drive re-formatting failure, deleting the wrong partition data, Windows OS crash, defrag failure and many others.
These are some common reasons for deletion or loss of data from Windows hard drive. Thus to recover Windows hard drive data from these kind of situations you can effectively make use of Remo Recover Software for retrieving data in a mere amount of time.
Features of Remo Recover Software:
- Remo Recover is the appropriate Windows recovery software to find any kind of data such as music albums, video clips, pictures, documents, graphical presentations and many others from Windows hard disks.
- It consists of special built-in scanning algorithm which has the efficiency to scan entire Windows HDD and get back data which are erased or missing due to HD formatting or virus infection.
- This accurate tool has the capability to regain data from formatted or deleted partition from Windows hard drives.
- This software has the efficiency to retrieve partition on file system such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT without any difficulty.
- There is an option called “Find” which helps you to find and sort the recovered data on the basis of file name, file size, created date, modified date and file location.
- With the usage of this utility, you can easily retrieve data from SATA, SCSI and IDE drives. Also it can restore data on the storage devices such as external hdd, thumb drives, SD cards, iPod, and so on.
- By using this prominent recovering utility, you can effectively bring back data from various brands of external hard drive such as Seagate, Transcend, WD, Sony, Samsung, Toshiba, Maxtor and many others.
- Once your needed data is found, “Save Recovery Session” option in this software will enhances you to resume the restoration process which also makes sure that you don’t need to re-scan the retrieved files again.
- As soon as the data is recovered by using this reliable tool, you can preview such data before storing into any desired location.
- This restoring tool can be installed and worked well in major versions of Windows Operating System such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008.
Precautions to avoid deletion or loss of data from Windows:
The following are the precautions to be measured for avoiding the deletion or missing of data from Windows…
- Backup the important data periodically in an external storage device. Therefore, if your data is deleted or lost then it can be restored by using the backup file.
- Use only licensed anti-virus utilities because the pirated version of utilities might harm and corrupt the Windows hard drive due to uncertainty reasons.
- Make sure that you gather all information about re-partitioning before performing the partition. If you don’t have any knowledge on partitioning then don’t try to perform it.
- Don’t use software which is downloaded from untrustworthy websites to perform re-partitioning or re-formatting Windows hard drive.
These are precautionary measures to avoid data loss or deletion but in case if your data got deleted or lost due to unavoidable reasons then make use of Remo Recover Software for retrieving data in a few simple clicks.
Steps to retrieve Windows:
- Make sure that the software requirements are matching with your system.
- Download and install the recovery software on your Windows based PC / Laptop.
- After the installing process is over, launch the recovery tool.
- Select the hard drive from where the files have been deleted or lost from Windows.
- Then start scanning for erased or missing photos, videos, music, documents, graphical presentations and so on.
- Wait for the scanning process to get over and once the scanning process is completed then preview the found files.
- If you have found the erased or lost files then “save the file”. Save the recovered file in a different location rather than the original place.
These are some important steps to be followed while recovering the erased or missing files from Windows.