Android is the most preferred operating system for Smartphone’s and tablets. It includes high definition camera, widgets, network data monitoring, touch screen user interface and many other outstanding features that enables a mobile phone to be called a Smartphone. Android is a podium that supports numerous applications obtainable through the Android play store. It also permits end users to install, develop and use their own apps on apex of the Android framework. Because of all these features people across the world are utilizing Android based cell phones. Apart from these features, Android Smartphone’s are still prone to data loss, some of them are listed below:
- Virus Threats: There are several reasons through which virus enters into your Android Smartphone like copying files from virus infected computers, downloading files or apps from untrustworthy sites etc. Once virus encounters Android phones memory card, start causing damage to files contents and sometimes even corrupts entire phone and data becomes inaccessible.
- Operating System Corruption: At certain times, OS behaves anomalous way during conventional circumstances. The motive behind this performance could be malware, Trojan, adware, spyware etc. because of this OS executes user actions itself and leads to deletion of data stored on Android phone.
- Performing Restore Factory Settings: Android OS presents a factory restoration feature to aid user to recommence their phone state to usual when the OS behaves in an unresponsive way. If user forgets to take the precious files backup and perform this factory setting then users have to face entire stored data loss from the Android phone.
- Memory Card Damage: Android Smartphone’s are developed in such a way that users get enough internal storage space. Nevertheless, these gadgets come with numerous eye-catching apps for images, videos; games etc. that the internal space will not be adequate to gratify the memory requirements. Therefore, majority of the Android based mobile phones use memory cards to save their wide range of data. When these cards are used erratically, it might lead to logical corruption and in terms results in massive amount of data loss.
Furthermore, there are Several Other Scenarios Liable for Data Loss from Android Phones are as Follows:
- Accidental deletion of data
- Unintentional formatting
- Memory card file system corruption
- During antivirus scanning
- Software malfunctioning
- Improper handling of Gadget, etc.
If you ever come across any of these stated reasons and thinking, can a deleted file be recovered from an android phone then don’t get annoy because with the aid of Remo Android recovery software, you can effortlessly get back lost data within fraction of minutes without losing the data.
Remo Recover Software Striking Features on Android Phone:
This ideal solution software performs recovery of data from Android phone without losing even a lone file because it is developed with advanced built in algorithms to scan both internal as well as external memory within short duration of time. By making use of this application, you can recover all types of files like images, text files, videos, games and so on without any complexity. It supports recovery of deleted or lost data from all versions of Android operating system with ease. Even a non-technical user can utilize this tool to recover data from Android phone because it is simple to use and user friendly.