Have you lost your data from external hard disk?
If yes, then here is how to recover files from the external hard drive that are lost or erased by using Remo Recover (Windows) tool. Remo Recover (Windows) software is designed to recover the lost data due to any reasons. This software has the deep scanning mechanism that scans the entire drive in few minutes and recovers all deleted data from the external hard disk. Using this software, you can recover only selected file types and ignore the remaining files. This tool identifies and restores all formats of files. It is friendly with all versions of Windows OS including Windows 10. This application has Find option which helps in locating files based on file name, size, and extension.
Reasons behind the loss of data
- Accidentally deleting the data: User deletes the files accidentally that is stored in an external hard disk when it is connected to PC.
- Unintentionally Formatting the disk: Erasing all files unintentionally, using format disk option from the system.
- Data Missing: When PC gets shut-down accidentally while data is being transferred from one disk to another
- Disk corruption: Data in the external hard disk may get corrupted when it is connected to the PC or any other Disk which contain bugs.
- Third party tool: files get deleted by a third-party tool.
These are the scenarios where users usually lose their file but there is no need to worry because using Remo Recover (Windows) software you can recover all lost files quickly and efficiently.
Features of Remo Recover (Windows) tool
- Using this external hard drive data recovery software we can recover the files that are deleted using Shift + delete or when deleted using Windows Command Prompt and the files that are removed from Recycle Bin.
- This tool has built-in algorithm designed to recover all type of file formats.
- This application is designed with easy–to–use and GUI that helps all users to understand the recovery process easier.
- This program supports the recovery of deleted files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HFS+, HFSX, NTFS 5 file system.
- Using this software we can retrieve RAW photo files of all popular formats like CR2, CRW, PEF, etc.
- This software has “Save Recovery Session” option so that you can resume the recovery.
- Using this software you can easily recovery of all deleted/lost files within few minutes.
Steps to use Remo Recover (Windows) tool
- Download and install the trial version of Remo Recover software tool on your computer.
- Connect the external hard disk to the PC/System which you need to recover through the USB port.
- Select Recover Drive option in Home screen.
- Select the drive from which you need to recover the data.
- Remo Recover software starts scanning the drive.
- Preview all recovered files using preview option.
- Select the “Save Recovery Session” option so that you can avoid re-scanning of the drive.
- If you are satisfied with the results of demo version then you can purchase a licensed tool to save previously recovered file.