Partition deletion may be caused due to various reasons. As soon as realizing the situation, you need something to recover the deleted partition back to the drive. Remo Recover software is a tool which does Windows 10 deleted partition recovery in a quick and efficient way. The software is specialized in recovering data from partitions by applying some technical stuff in the actual disk drive. It has several built in functions which make the recover possible.
Characteristics of Remo Recover
- Any computer beginner can use the software to recover deleted partition without any complications with its easy and friendly interface. The software can recover deleted files from any file system.
- It has simple and powerful algorithms to recover files in a less span of time. All the versions of the software gives free “Preview” and you can also “Save” them on your disk.
- This tool easily retrieves deleted, formatted and reformatted partitions at utmost ease.
- Able to recover data from all hard disk drives regardless of the brands such as WD, Seagate, Toshiba, etc.
- The tool is supported with all Windows OS such as Windows 7, 8 and 10 and all the file systems like NTFS/5, FAT16/32 and ExFAT.
Some Scenarios of Data Loss or Deletion
- Installation of dual boot Operating Systems in computers. While installing multiple Operating Systems, there is chance that the partition data might get corrupted. This makes the data inaccessible and even deletes it.
- Improper quitting of the system during portioning or any other system process, power surge may be responsible for loss of data in disk drives.
- Conversion of file system from FAT to NTFS and vice versa without proper understanding of the system causes you to lose your valuable data. This is not advisable without enough understanding.
- Master boot record corruption due to deletion of any system files in Windows 10. If it gets corrupted, there will be problems in booting and also deletes the data from hard drives.
- Virus attacks, partition error, header file corruption in Windows partitions any many other factors decide the corruption in partitions. Thus you need to take certain severe actions for your system protection.
How to Recover Deleted Partition in Windows 10?
By using this software, you can see your data from the deleted partition in minutes. It uses advanced technologies to make the scanning and recovery fast. It uses very simple steps to carry out the whole scanning and recovery kind of things. The tool’s wizard will take care of all the things from choosing the deleted partition to recovering data and saving them on your disk. All it requires is few simple clicks by following the guidelines give in ach wizard. At the end, you can “Preview” the recovered files before saving them. If you opt, you can compress them before saving for the sake of saving the disk space. The full activated license of the software is needed for saving the files on your disk.