There are many scenarios where your file gets deleted permanently in such situation you need a recovery tool to get back the deleted file on Windows 8 operating system. Remo recover is one of the prime tool available in the market that helps you to recover all the permanently deleted files. This tool contains advanced powerful algorithm which has the ability to scan your hard drive completely and fetches all the deleted files. It can recover more than 300 different file types including photo,audio files and many more. Find out how to install this tool and recover all the permanent deleted files on the following link http://www.remorecover.com/windows/recover-permanently-deleted-files-in-windows-8.html.
List of important features of Remo Recover:
- This Remo Recover toolkit can be used to recover deleted files on different file systems like FAT16, FAT32 and ExFAT.
- All the recovered deleted files are displayed in the form of list, so you can easily sort them on basis of date and file type.
- This Remo Recover toolkit is free from virus infections, so it is very much safe application to install into your Windows system.
- The graphical user interface provided by this software is very simple where users do not need any special technical skills to utilize this software.
Additional benefits of Remo Recover:
- This tool can be installed on Windows 8 as well as all the versions of Windows operating system like Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista, etc.
- Remo Recover is non destructive application where it does not affect or modify your original file contents it operates only in Read mode.
- Demo version of this recovery tool is available with free of cost and you can check the ability of this tool before purchasing the full version.
- All the recovered files can be saved to any storage location which is accessible by the Windows operating system.
When does a file get deleted permanently in Windows 8?
- When you delete a file by using the Shift – Delete command, it lets the file bypass the Recycle Bin and therefore file gets deleted permanently.
- Whenever you delete a file it gets stored in Recycle bin, but emptying Recycle bin results in permanent deletion of files.
- Other scenarios like Recycle Bin Bypass and using Command Prompt also results in permanent deletion.
Steps to install Remo Recover:
- Download Remo recover software on to your Windows operating system start the application by double clicking on the icon.
- Select Recover Drives option from the main menu and Select the drive from where your deleted files are to be recovered and click on Next button to start the recover process.
- After the completion of recover process all restored files are displayed in the form of list. The inbuilt preview option is provided to view the recovered files.
- Finally you can save the restored files by using save option which is available only in the licensed version.