Volume on a Mac operating system is an independent logical partition that stores all varieties of files like presentations, images, music files, etc. Partition is called as Volume in Mac machine. Partitioning is the method of dividing the hard disk drive of your computer into multiple drives. Each partition is a section of your hard drive and it works as if it is a separate drive. Now a days partitioning is necessary because keeping applications, data and operating system on the same partition will be risky when partition’s index get corrupt then you are unable to access data from it. If the Volume gets corrupted or lost from your system due to any reasons like Volume header corruption, accidental formatting, etc. then at that movement you are unable to access that drive.
If you come across this situation then don’t get upset because you have chance to get back lost Volume on Mac OS. Remo Recover is the software which perform Volume recovery on Windows within few minutes. This tool has become famous as volume recovery software because of it’s powerful features to restore volume on Mac system by following simple steps. It is well compatible with most of the Mac operating system versions like Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard and Mac OS X 10.5.x.
Before we discuss about recover process, let me tell you some scenarios which leads to lose of volume on Mac OS.
- Volume Header Corruption: Generally volume header stores all the details regarding Mac volumes such as size of the volume, location of the volume, date and time of volume creation, etc. If this Volume header get corrupt due to any reasons, then you may come across missing Volume from Mac hard drive or inaccessibility of entire data on Mac.
- Resizing Partition: While resizing the Volume on Mac hard disk you need free space, if you do not have sufficient space then you shrink a Volume with less data and with less unnecessary space. At this time if the shrinking process is not done properly then data from Volume may become inaccessible.
- Catalog File Corruption: File manager uses catalog files to store information about all the files and
- Directories present in the volume. If catalog file get corrupt due to any reasons like disk initialization, partition table corruption, etc. then it make you to lose Volume.
- Accidental Formation: While formatting unwanted Volume on Mac, if you unknowingly select a volume which contain important data and press on format option then it leads to lose of Volume.
In addition to above scenarios you may also face loss of Volume when you make use of unreliable third party application to recover lost or deleted Volume on Mac system.
Features of Remo Recover:
- Remo Recover is an efficient and reliable tool to recover Volume on Mac machine.
- The best feature of this software is that it contains built-in algorithms which will scan the entire volume in Mac system in order to recover missing data within few minutes.
- Software has excellent ability to retrieve Volumes that are deleted while resizing the hard drive
- It will recover data which have been emptied from the Trash.
- This tool is useful to recover data from hard drives like SATA, SCSI, etc. flash memory cards like SD, memory sticks and from iPod in Mac system.
- It supports recovery from all volumes like HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32 on Mac.
- The software is provides with the demo version to check its effectiveness.
- Provides “Save Recovery Session” option in order to avoid rescanning of drive in future.
- Contains “Data view” option which allow you to look at the list of recovered data on Mac system before purchasing the application.