“When I open the AVI files, I get the error “The movie cannot be opened, the file may be damaged”, Can I repair this AVI file? How to repair this damaged file? Please help me to find the solution as soon as possible. Thank you…”
That moment when your lovable video doesn’t play and shows error messages can be really distressing! No one would ever like to have such corrupt video file. As a solution to above mentioned problem, here I am introducing the best utility that can repair the damaged AVI file effortlessly.
AVI is one of the most preferred file formats for playing videos and it is compatible with several digital media devices. Yet, there are times when your AVI videos get damaged for reasons known or unknown. Under such instances, you might be thinking that a video once damaged cannot be fixed or played. But this is not true because you can perform AVI video file repair and make those files playable like before with the help of Remo Repair AVI software that comes with a simple user friendly interface.
About the software:
Remo Repair AVI software extracts the video and audio frames separately from a damaged video file and later attach them together to generate a playable video file. It easily repairs AVI video files that are created by mobile phones, hand held cameras, HD cameras etc. The software has the ability to repair High Definition AVI files created by CCTV cameras, HD cameras used in adventure sports, point and shot cameras etc.
Advanced features of Remo Repair:
- Apart from AVI video repair, tool is capable of repairing MP4 files in Mac and Windows systems.
- Easy and secure solution to repair AVI videos on Windows and Mac systems which is compatible with all the latest versions.
- Fixes Quick time video files that are corrupt and unplayable.
- Provides free preview of repaired video.
- Even large sized corrupt AVI files can be fixed on Windows and Mac OS.
How AVI video file gets corrupt?
- When any kind of interruption occurs while recording video can cause corruption or damage to the video file.
- Memory card related errors such as when ejecting memory card from camera / camcorder during file transfer or while recording a video.
- Using the memory card in different devices can leads to virus attack on the memory card and damages the AVI files.
- While transferring video files between camcorder / camera and PC, any kind of error like sudden shutdown or power rise can damage the MOV, AVI files.
- Video files can get damaged due to faulty firmware, which makes them inaccessible.
- Other corruption scenarios can be file system corruption, OS re-installation, bad sectors, MBR corruption etc.
- Corruption caused while editing videos using video editing tools can lead to corruption of AVI file.
Things to Remember:
- Use good download manager software to prevent AVI file corruption due to broken downloads.
- Avoid recording AVI videos with low battery on gadget.
- Install and update your antivirus program to remove malwares / viruses causing AVI file corruption.
- Never eject or remove external devices while transferring AVI video files from or to it.
- Don’t use any third party application software to play your important AVI videos.