“Hi everyone, I need a solution to my problem. Actually, I had two partitions in my Windows 10 PC, so yesterday evening I thought of repartitioning my hard drive in order to create one more partition and turned on my system. At that time, by mistake I deleted a partition, which had hundreds of important files. Unfortunately, I don’t even have the backup of those files. It is really terrible disaster for me. Please can anyone suggest me a best solution to get back all my lost files? Thanks in advance”
Usually, Windows 10 users encounter such type of data loss problems due to one or the other reasons. Some of the common reasons due to which Windows users lose their important files from Windows 10 partition are mentioned below:
- Any sort of interruptions such as sudden power outage, forceful shutdown of the system during installation or reinstallation of Windows 10 operating system
- At times, when you want to format one of the partition of your Windows 10 hard drive, by mistake you may format a wrong partition instead of the required partition.
- Interruptions while resizing the existing partition of your Windows 10
- Occurrence of error message while upgrading older Windows to Windows 10 OS
- While performing some task on your system, accidentally you may select a partition and click on delete option, due to which partition gets deleted
- File system corruption, virus/malware infection, formation of bad sectors, etc. can also cause corruption of the partition, due to which the partition may become inaccessible.
The cases that are mentioned above really leads anyone to frustration mood. But, no need to become frustrate, because you can still recover your data with the help of trusted and reliable data recovery tool like Remo Recover tool. Unless and until you do not overwrite new files on the lost files, data recovery is much easier, as those lost files won’t be deleted or lost permanently from the system. Those files will still be intact on your system, but made invisible for you, as the pointer pointing to those files will be removed. Remo Recover software, with the help of its advanced scanning algorithms, scans your system thoroughly and recovers all your files in few simple steps.
One can evaluate the software by downloading and running its demo version at free of cost. The demo version of this partition recovery software Windows 10 thoroughly scans your Windows 10 system and recovers all the files within few clicks. Partition recovery Windows 10 has become quite easy with this software, as its simple and user friendly interface has made so simple and easy task for even novice users. Demo version has an advanced option “Save Recovery Session” option, so that after you purchase the licensed version, you do not have to waste your time by rescanning the hard drive. Instead, you can directly resume with the saved recovery session with the help of “Open Recovery Session” button in complete edition of the software.
Key Features of this Tool:
- Demo version has all the features same as the licensed version except save option. In demo version you can preview the recovered files either in File Type View or Data View. To save those recovered files at your desired location, you have to purchase the software.
- More than 300 types of files such as PowerPoint files, photos, videos, audio files, Word documents, PDF files, spreadsheets, etc. can be recovered using this software.
- Apart from partition recovery Windows 10, it also supports data recovery from partitions on Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 and 2008
- It recovers data from NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, and FAT32 formatted partitions
- This tool supports data recovery from RAID, RAID0, and RAID5 partitions