Microsoft Outlook is an E-mail software program by Microsoft which enables users to send and receive e-mails on their computers and it as well works as a personal information manager which includes task manger, contact manager, calendar, note taking, journal and web browsing. Outlook uses PST extension to save email messages and other vital data attributes. Microsoft Outlook is one of the popular applications which is available in Microsoft Office suite. It is as well used as a standalone application.
Outlook puts your assets in order in an easy way. You can arrange messages into folders, forward them according to selected criteria, etc. Suppose you have got lots of emails in your account which has not been checked for long time or there are some unwanted messages you want to delete and by chance you have erased some of your important data. There is no need to worry as there is an effective technique using which you can you retrieve Outlook Deleted Items Folder with ease.
Scenarios of deletion / loss of Outlook deleted items folder:
- Most common issue for Outlook crashes, errors, etc. is due to corruption of PST or OST files. However, Microsoft has provided a tool to resolve it called the Inbox Repair tool. But in some cases, corruption might be very severe and we can’t resolve the problem using Microsoft’s default repair tool.
- When there is large number of files in your Outlook, it may start responding slower, resulting in errors
- Because of virus attacks in the computer system, the Outlook Deleted Items Folder can get affected
How to retrieve Outlook Deleted Items Folder?
There is a powerful technique to perform Outlook Deleted Items folder recovery in order to get back all data which is erased from Outlook including Outlook Deleted Items Folder. Remo Recover tool is the best solution to get back all deleted data you’re your computer. This software recovers data very quickly and safely without damaging your original contents from that drive. It is very user friendly and anyone can use it – either a technical user or non-technical user. Remo Recover software is available in different operating system like Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac and various versions. You can download demo version of Remo Recover to examine how it will work. You can view the recovered Outlook Deleted Items Folder from the demo version itself before saving that file back to your computer’s hard drive. To save, you have to activate the Remo Recover software. If you have any query regarding the product, there is a technical team available to sort out your queries any time.
Some of the benefitting features of Remo Recover software are:
- You can scan the entire hard disk within a few minutes to locate the Outlook Deleted Items Folder
- Remo Recover software arranges the recovered data according to their different types
- It can detect any type of file and can recover more than 300 unique type of files
- When you are scanning the entire hard disk, it enables you to save that scan session at that moment using Save Scan Information option and later resume your scan process anytime from there