“I have recently encountered a sudden turn off of my Blackberry Z10 due to which I have lost some of my very important data from SD card. I am not sure about the problem behind the occurrence of this mishap, but right now I am much concerned about the data which is lost from memory card. Therefore is there any method by which I can get back all my lost data from memory card”
There are certain situations where you may lose your important data from SD card, thus when you come across these kinds of situations then it leaves you disappointed. However SD cards are getting cheaper and compact day by day, due to which trusting on the memory card’s stored data becomes very difficult. It is also much easier to accidentally delete data from SD card. Moreover if you hang on with transferring of data (between your SD card and computer or other device) for too long and in course of transferring if there is any interruption then there are chances of data loss.
It is normal tendency of a human to get worried when anything is lost, thus the same thing applies to data as well. But as of now there is no need to worry as you can easily recover deleted or lost data from SD card with at most ease. There are many techniques of recovering data from SD card but most efficient of all is to make use of a reliable data recovery tool such as Remo Recover which can easily restore deleted files on Blackberry Z10.
Note: There is no ending for data recovery packages over internet but choosing the right one is very important because if you select any inappropriate application for performing data recovery then there are chances that it may create malfunctions in your computer due to which you may lose data from your computer.
Scenarios of data loss from SD card
- SD card can be interchangeably used with different devices such as camera, cell phone, iPods and various other gadgets. However while making use of the card in different devices can at times create problems which can eventually result in data loss
- Format error can make user compel to format the card due to which all the data stored onto the card gets formatted
- At times you may yourself try to delete the file from SD card thinking that the file is no more required anymore. But at some later stage you will experience the need of previously deleted file
- Virus is one of the major source of memory card corruption thus if there is no proper protection to your card then there are chances that the card can get damaged due to virus intrusion because of which you will lose huge amount of data
- Incorrect operation on your blackberry z10 can make the things work abnormally due to which there are probabilities of losing data from your SD card
These are some of the common reason behind data loss from Blackberry Z10; however data recovery on Blackberry Z10 is not possible thus you may have to recover the data by connecting the SD card to computer which has Remo Recover installed onto it.
Features of Remo Recover application
- With the help of this tool you can easily recover data from various memory cards such as CF, MMC, XD, Micro SD and various others
- Has the ability of recovering various data such as videos, songs, documents and others
- Apart from memory card you can recover data from other storage devices such as flash drives, iPods, cameras, camcorders and many others
- Can be installed on various Windows operating system computers such as Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008. Additionally supports recovery from both 32 and 64 bit based computer
- Once the data is recovered you can easily preview the recovered data before storing it on desired location
- Helps you recover data from corrupted memory card as well, in addition makes the recovery possible in just few clicks