The best use cases of some application for 3D touch is till now quite figured out. Launch Center Pro allows you to select which apps to get access with the help of 3D touch actions. Here I have chosen some popular home media apps such as music apps, Rdio, Pandora and Sonos to check the benefits of Launch Center Pro. First, let me tell you how to manage your home media with 3D touch and the procedure for creating Launch Center Pro.
You need to create actions for the applications which you wish to see in the 3D touch menu. Maximum four numbers of apps you can have in the 3D touch menu. I took the above stated home media apps but, you can take any other apps like SoundCloud or Spotify. Simply follow these steps for creating an action in Launch Center Pro.
- At first, open the Launch Center Pro application and touch on the pencil like icon on the screen at the top right corner.
- Tap on a blank icon space from the screen for adding actions.
- And then, you need to tap on Action Composer option.
- In Action Composer, you will see list of other option and in that select All Supported Apps. You can use other categories but ensure that you are selecting all apps which Launch Center Pro supports.
- Then, look for the applications that you want to create an action for home media apps like Pandora or Sonos.
- Lastly, tap on Done at the top of the screen.
How to manage your home media with 3D touch?
After setting up the actions for your home media apps, then you should add them in Launch Center Pro’s 3D touch menu option. To add just perform these steps:
- Open Launch Center Pro and select the Setting icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Touch on Quick Actions.
- From upper right corner, tap on the Plus sign.
- You can set the order of four actions which you want to appear in the 3D Touch menu.
Simply press on Launch Center Pro option the actions which you have ordered them will be called.