Yesterday, I was opting for a setting in VLC tool to fix any AVI index automatically while playing video file on system. It was in Advanced menus but now I am unable to find out checkbox in order to turn it off. I searched in VLC help and Wikipedia but found some command line type information. In one of the article I found steps to fix automatically damaged AVI files which is mentioned below:
- First of all, Open VLC tool then press on the Tools menu > Preferences
- Then choose the “Input & Codecs” tab and scroll down to “File” section.
- For “Damaged or incomplete AVI video files” option select “Always Fix”.
- At last click on the Save button to validate.
If you are unable to fix AVI index using above mentioned steps, then don’t get frustrated. You can use third party tool named Remo Repair AVI tool to fix AVI index. It repairs AVI index VLC stuck in few effective steps. With the use of this software, you are capable in fixing AVI index VLC stuck with utmost ease. You can purchase the licensed version of this software online to repair and restore healthy files on your system. For more details, refer this link: http://www.remorecover.com/mac/fixing-avi-index-vlc-stuck.html
Some of the common scenarios when unhealthy video played on VLC tool
- The media player tool stops or stuck when unhealthy AVI files are played
- You can’t be able to forward or rewind the portion of healthy AVI video file
- AVI video won’t play on your system by any media player including VLC tool
- Video streaming freezes all of a sudden which means either video continues to run and audio stops or vice versa
Under such situation, you can use Remo Repair AVI tool to fix damaged and corrupted file in a reliable way. This software is also compatible in fixing video files of other formats such as MP4, FLV, 3GP and many more.
Features of Remo Repair AVI Tool
- It is compatible with all the versions of Windows and Mac operating systems. It allows user to repair AVI index stuck in VLC tool.
- You are able to fix AVI index from hard drive, external drive, memory card, flash drive, USB drive, etc. It includes simple interface so that novice user can also repair AVI index.
- It allows you to search repaired AVI file according to file name, file type and file date. With this feature, it is easy to sort out files in a single click.
- Trial version is available on website so that user can download and repair damaged AVI index without any issue.
Steps for fixing AVI index VLC stuck
Step I: Download Remo Repair AVI tool on your system. Then install and launch this app to repair AVI files stuck in VLC tool.
Step II: Browse for corrupted or damaged AVI file and press repair button to initiate the repair process. With the completion of this process, software asks for location to restore healthy AVI files.
Step III: It also provides option to preview healthy AVI index files. With the licensed version, you are able to save healthy files on desired location.