Hello Friends!! Yesterday while deleting unwanted files from external drive, I accidentally select all files and press delete button. As a result of which all files and folder get deleted from my external hard disk drive. Those folders are important for me and I want to get back as soon as possible. Can anyone suggest tool to recover deleted folder from external hard drive in a pitch perfect way?
Are you trapped under such drastic condition? If yes don’t worry, Remo Recover software is capable in recovering deleted files and folder from external hard drive in few simple steps. This software is compatible with Windows as well as Macintosh system. With the application of software, you can easily get back deleted folders from external hard drive as well as hard drive, pen drive, memory card, USB drive and several other storage devices. It is available on website so that users can easily purchase and restore deleted folders from external hard disk drive.
Salient Features of Remo Recover Software
- Easily installed and launched on Windows and Mac based machines
- Restore 300 file types (media files, document file, archive file and so on) with few mouse clicks
- Save recovery session is available on this software to resume the recovery process any time
- Search recovered folders and files according to file signatures, file types and file size
- Support team is available to provide guidance while recovering files and folders from external drive
Scenarios for deletion of folder from external hard drive
- Unintentionally delete folder while deleting unwanted files from external drive
- Formatting drive without back up of files wipes out stored folder permanently
- Using same external drive with multiple system may deletes folder from drive
- Antivirus tool sometimes deletes corrupt files and folder from external disk drive
Under such circumstances, users lose important folders from external hard drive. You can use this tool to recover deleted folder with ease. It recovers folder from external drive having different file system such as FAT, NTFS, EXFAT, HFS, HFS+, HFSX and so on.
Steps to Retrieve Deleted Folders from External Hard Drive
Step I: Download Remo Recover software on Windows or Mac system to recover deleted folder from external drive. Then install and launch the application to proceed with the next step.
Step II: You have three options available on main screen. In order to recover deleted folder select Recover Files from the given options and press next button.
Step III: Once you press next button, you have two options i.e. “Recover Deleted Files” and “Recover Lost Files”. Select first option and press next button.
Step IV: Then select the external drive from which you want to recover deleted folder. The software starts scanning drive and with the completion of scan process you have list of recoverable files.
Step V: Select the files which you want to recover and press next button. The software also provides option to preview recovered files.