Nowadays, Mac computers have become an indispensible part of our day-to-day life. Therefore, hundreds of files like text documents, videos, movies, audio files are stored onto it. Most of the time majority of the users tends to listen their favorite music in order to ease tension and relax. There are plentiful audio files available across worldwide and are identified by their file extension (that is the last three letters before dot symbol).
However, it is also common to lose these music files from Mac machines due to some unpredicted reasons or human faults:
- Used “Ctrl” key for selecting bunch of files for deletion but unintentionally selected few music files along with it
- While doing cut and paste operation, if sudden power chimes
- While selecting useless files from PC there might be chance you may select precious music files and opt Command + Shift + Delete key combination for permanent deletion of files, this sort of situation leads to data loss
- Other reasons also include OS reinstallation, hard disk failure, file system conversion etc.
It’s really a intolerable situations, if you have lose your favorite music collection from Mac computers due to the above said reasons then don’t get annoy because the good news is, you can easily perform Mac deleted audio file recovery with the aid of Remo music recovery software within brief time.
Remo Recover Significant Features
The software has the ability to perform intensive scanning process, which promises rapid music recovery on Mac based computers because it is developed with advanced integral algorithms. The program is 100% free from all virus threats like spyware, adware, malware etc. The software also has the option for recovering music files based on their unique signatures. The tool is competent in retrieving all formats of music files like MP3, RA, AIFC, M4b, MIDI etc. utmost ease. One more advantage of this software, it takes only 50 MB free space for installation, 1 GB RAM but as per expert’s guidelines 2 GB. It works on both 32 and 64-bit Mac machines. The tool also provides the option “preview” the recovered files before restoring them to desired location. Using the tool you can restore deleted music from ipod after iTunes sync error as well.
Now you might be thinking what the guarantee that it works
For this query, the experts suggest to go for demo version before purchasing complete version in order to get sure about the recovery because the trial edition has the same features compare to paid version. After usage of demo version, in case, if you are satisfied then go for full version to save the recovered files. However, some factors need to be considered such as file should not be overwritten. Apart for this, the data can be recovered utmost ease.
Points to Remember to Prevent Music Files Loss from Mac OS X
- Backup your favorite music collection either in iTunes or external memory like exterior hard disk, USB drive, FireWire drive, memory cards etc. to get it easily in case of file loss
- After loss of music file loss from Mac machine prevent to store fresh data on it
- Maintain UPS for your Mac system to get additional time after sudden power failure to close the PC in proper way
- Cross check your selection before executing delete operation