Nowadays every smartphone, digital camera, etc. is capable of shooting and storing files in High Definition or HD format for video and images file. This type of files provides rich media, great in quality but occupies large amount of space in the storing device. These electronic devices are easy to use and easy to handle. It also provides option to save a file in more than one file format such as AVI, MP4, M4V, etc.
However, a video file is also gets corrupted due to the some of the common reason are:
- You have started downloading of a video file from internet and the transfer is incomplete and then it is in damaged state.
- Some virus attacks tries to modify the video file then it is damaged.
- You had a corrupted video and by using a third party tool you try to fix it by the software. Finally it checks and synchronizes the video file but unable to do repairs.
- Power failures of camera or system during any file transfer operation leave that video file in a corrupted state.
- To store a captured video from your digital camera by copying or moving operation to another location in your Mac Computer. But this operation is interrupted by some situations and the state of file transfer is not done resulting file in corrupted state.
In these types of situations Remo Repair – HD video repair utility OSX, can fix all the error and make that video file playable again. A video files is in corrupted state when its header, total length of video file and other file attributes of that video file gets damaged and it is not in the state of playing it on a video player. But this powerful software will repair fix all the repairs.
How to repair a video file:
First download and install the tool from the website and execute it. On the main window, you should give a location of your corrupted video file and press “Repair” option. This software has advance algorithm which search for error which is present in this video file structure and repairs them. While the process is going on you can check the how much the file is repaired. The preview option let you check the condition of the repaired file. Once you are satisfied by this file repairing operation you can save the video with save option.
Remo Repair supports the video codecs which include: DIVX, XVID, Mjpeg, mp4v and their file formats is AVI, MP4 and MP4V. For audio codecs it supports RAW files, MP4a. Supports for MOV are also available. In Mac platform this software is available from Mac Snow Leopard version and above.
Remo Repair tool can be examined at every testing purpose of the software by the user. The demo version of this tool has all working functionality present to meet your needs. However, after you are satisfied at every level of the repairing a video file you must purchase an activated version of this software to save the file.
“When I open the AVI files, I get the error “The movie cannot be opened, the file may be damaged”, Can I repair this AVI file? How to repair this damaged file? Please help me to find the solution as soon as possible. Thank you…”
That moment when your lovable video doesn’t play and shows error messages can be really distressing! No one would ever like to have such corrupt video file. As a solution to above mentioned problem, here I am introducing the best utility that can repair the damaged AVI file effortlessly.
AVI is one of the most preferred file formats for playing videos and it is compatible with several digital media devices. Yet, there are times when your AVI videos get damaged for reasons known or unknown. Under such instances, you might be thinking that a video once damaged cannot be fixed or played. But this is not true because you can perform AVI video file repair and make those files playable like before with the help of Remo Repair AVI software that comes with a simple user friendly interface.
About the software:
Remo Repair AVI software extracts the video and audio frames separately from a damaged video file and later attach them together to generate a playable video file. It easily repairs AVI video files that are created by mobile phones, hand held cameras, HD cameras etc. The software has the ability to repair High Definition AVI files created by CCTV cameras, HD cameras used in adventure sports, point and shot cameras etc.
Advanced features of Remo Repair:
- Apart from AVI video repair, tool is capable of repairing MP4 files in Mac and Windows systems.
- Easy and secure solution to repair AVI videos on Windows and Mac systems which is compatible with all the latest versions.
- Fixes Quick time video files that are corrupt and unplayable.
- Provides free preview of repaired video.
- Even large sized corrupt AVI files can be fixed on Windows and Mac OS.
How AVI video file gets corrupt?
- When any kind of interruption occurs while recording video can cause corruption or damage to the video file.
- Memory card related errors such as when ejecting memory card from camera / camcorder during file transfer or while recording a video.
- Using the memory card in different devices can leads to virus attack on the memory card and damages the AVI files.
- While transferring video files between camcorder / camera and PC, any kind of error like sudden shutdown or power rise can damage the MOV, AVI files.
- Video files can get damaged due to faulty firmware, which makes them inaccessible.
- Other corruption scenarios can be file system corruption, OS re-installation, bad sectors, MBR corruption etc.
- Corruption caused while editing videos using video editing tools can lead to corruption of AVI file.
Things to Remember:
- Use good download manager software to prevent AVI file corruption due to broken downloads.
- Avoid recording AVI videos with low battery on gadget.
- Install and update your antivirus program to remove malwares / viruses causing AVI file corruption.
- Never eject or remove external devices while transferring AVI video files from or to it.
- Don’t use any third party application software to play your important AVI videos.
“Hi friends, recently I downloaded some of the AVI files from internet and saved in my Mac system. After few days when I was trying to open those AVI files on my Mac system got corrupted. Can anyone guide a best tool to repair corrupted AVI files on Mac system?
Surely, you can repair all your AVI files on Mac system with the help of user friendly tool called Remo Recover, which quickly scan and fix all your corrupted files in reliable manner.
An AVI stands for Audio Video Interleaved file is a sound and motion picture file that conforms to the Microsoft Windows Resource Interchange File Format (RIFF) specification. AVI files (which end with an .avi extension) require a special player that may be included with your Web browser or may require downloading. It can also be seen with VLC Player, MPlayer, KMPlayer. Instead of having all these features AVI files get corrupted on Mac system. Give below are some of the issues in which AVI files get corrupted
Sharing AVI files: when user is trying to share AVI files in secured network causes corruption of AVI files due to the changes done on head or tail portion of the file
Interruption in downloading: While downloading AVI files from internet due to poor internet connection or power failure causes corruption of AVI files
Un -supported Media player: Many a times, user might unknowingly play AVI files on un-supported Media player causes corruption of those AVI files due to vary in its file format
Importing AVI files: Regularly transporting AVI files from Mac system to Windows system might come across with damage in AVI files
Compressing AVI files: While transferring AVI files user might prefer to convert them in compressed file format causes corruption/ brokerage of AVI file
All the above mentioned issues can be solved with the help of remarkable tool called Remo Recover, which can repair AVI files on Mac system in more effective way.
Why Remo Recover repair tool is used to fix corrupted AVI files?
- A severely corrupted/ damaged AVI files can be repaired in quick span of time
- It as ability to fix AVI files on Mac like both audio and video streams parallel in few simple steps
- Effectively fix and smoothly play AVI files which are un-able to play
- It also helps in fixing other AVI file format like DIVX and XVID video files
- Its responsive and detailed user interface helps in repair AVI video on Macintosh machine like Mac laptops, desktops etc
- Well matched to mend broken AVI videos on flash memory cards, external HDD, USB drive, etc
- Works exceptionally well on all Mac OS X versions like Lion, Snow Leopard and Mountain Lion, etc to repair AVI files on Mac
- Preview option helps to view repaired damaged AVI files on Mac system before savings to its destination location
- Also to restore data from formatted FAT32 recovery
Useful Tips to repair AVI files on Mac
- A updated and legal anti-virus is used to protect suspicious programs and data
- Make use the media player which always supports AVI file format
- During downloading of AVI files a UPS power backup must be used